Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 9 / The Concert - Chapter 2

Already passed the initial impact we really enjoyed the show. I almost hit an idiot girl who was ahead of me. She was all the time complained because other people touched her. You are in a rock concert BITCH!!!, not in one of the Philharmonic so Fuck YOU!!!

At one point Jared stopped playing the guitar and pull his pick to the audience. There had more than two thousand people… Who got it? I got it. I am a damn lucky girl.

The first half of the concert was very quiet and relaxed, the situation changed dramatically after J attempted to sing a few songs in acoustic version… IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AUDIENCE. By the way, he started with “Hurricane”, my favourite song, but a small child from the public touched the heart of Jared asking for Kings and Queens. LA PUTA MADRE QUE LO PARIÓ (T.N.: sorry i don’t have traslation for that). After that everything was a chaos.

In the middle of that chaos, I remembered my dear “GIRLS OF CHAOS” and her famous words “…we are lovers not fighters except when we are at the pit” Well spoken girls!!! I was at the pit… The “I ALMOST hit an idiot girl” lost the “ALMOST” on the road and I end up facing the stage. Cool.

I do not stop jumping for a minute. Who had a knee surgery? LOL

Ok ok you going to talk less and show more pics.

Then the end was near, Jared saw my flag and he chose me and others to go on stage to sing K&Q. The people, who were all around me, was really nice helping me to transgress the security fences (I had a bruise for three weeks).

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment