Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 6 / The Strip & Shopping Mall the first one - Vegas Night

We awoke very early this morning and had breakfast at Starbucks. She finally was convinced Starbucks is not the best coffee shop in the world… why? because in US stores they don’t have White Mocha Frappuccino LMAO!!!.

We walked whole “The Strip” again and take a stack of photos.

Some of the most incredible things I saw there were the M&M World woooow I love the rainbow of chocolates I had wanted to eat all of them.
























Another wonderful place is the Hard Rock Cafe for some rock lovers like us is definitely a great place to visit.


We also visited some hotels they all have something in common, extravagance, a bizarre need to show money (The money they take away the stupid people sitting in the slot, course).

In the afternoon we decide, I decided, do what I do best -except talk yeah maybe- SHOPPING. Las Vegas have two large Malls one at each end of town Eugenia then, wanted to know which one we would go. Poor girl to this sentence was missing a word, the word is FIRST, to which one we would go FIRST. HEHEHE


She agreed to accompany me but she said she would not buy anything in that place (of course I do not believed in her in that moment). We begin by Las Vegas Outlet Center, in lit

tle over an hour I realized I was right, she already had several bags in their hands… I mean I also had bags but I never said I was not going to buy things even, to be honest, I think she bought more than me that day.


At night we chose to take a new ride by The Strip to see the shows offered by hotels. In a few lines, if you go to Las Vegas, you can not miss under any circumstances the Mirage Volcano or the Bellagio Fountains with their spectacular dancing waters. You can not miss neither the show at Treasure Island however we did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment