Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 3 / Rodeo Drive – Roxbury Cafe & The Hive.-

We pay a two days ticket of a tourist bus. Bad idea, that shit was going at walking speed and find a stop in the map was like playing treasure hunt.


Almost 1 hour later we arrived at Rodeo Drive. Not much to say about this place all over the place you can smell the scent of the money.


Trying to find a stop in the fucking map we find a street calling North Roxbury. Yes, yes, yes one block more and we were in Roxbury Cafe the second spot required in the Mars Tour.


Forgetting that I had to lunch wearing my jacket despite the air conditioning, because my martian shirt seemed too much for us in that place, I think it was one of the best meals of the trip.

We ordered grilled salmon with rice and steamed vegetables, was excellent.


While we had lunch I was told Euge if she had seen the picture on the wall. She had not made that and she nearly choked with the fish… there was a copy of the platinum’s disc of our guys. That was not the only surprise there, can you imagine my face when i discovered our deluxe waiter? Filip, Tomo’s bro, was who assisted us.


TIP: If you go in spring/summer to the Cafe is not necessary to wear your jacket there Filip can feel an echelon miles away. I’m a stupid, stupid woman HAHAHAHA



Later we started the long road to The Hive. When we saw the first Melrose Av. signal I can swear that we were shaking legs.


Still missing a couple of blocks for 7714 but we could feel it in the air. That was like a Christian going to the Vatican. I have luck my mom does not speak English because if she read this could kill me for sacrilege.


And finally there it was “THIS IS WAR” in the messy J’s handwriting. This was one of the most dream pics. Third spot in the Mars Tour done. I remembered at that time my smile seeing Jared painting on the wall.


The place was closed also the new one, we don’t cares… would be time for a sweet revenge. Awww I almost died when I saw the cross of roses for Jade, she will be forever in my memory and in the memory of many us. Jade I salute you wherever you are my friend.



No comments:

Post a Comment