Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 8 / Mars Guys

J appeared on the scene and I told him we were from Argentina and we had nearly 15 hours of flight.

He hug me. I can not find a way to express what I felt at that moment.

He was adorable but it is difficult to embrace the guy of the posters on your wall. So I felt a little embarrassed and I try to push away him.

Then he said - No, no, no, no, no, give me another hug. AWWWWW. Ok baby you want it, you have it. Now will have to come armed forces to rescue him LOL!!!

We take this pic… if you look carefully, as my sister LH did, you can see that is a historical photo.

Try again, can you not see it?

Ok let me help you with this photo’s detail with zoom. Can you see it now?


Yeah… J he has a bottle of pomegranite dyeing in his hand. This is probably the last picture of him with his "normal" hair. I mean normal, nothing is normal in J.

Dyeing and Dying there is only one key of difference between these two words, very very close, what a funny coincidence a little later our guy's hair dying under a horrible coat of dyeing. One irony of life. A “colourful” irony. Sorry I’m a poet.

Later came Tomito. Had I said before I had felt a little embarrassed with J? HAHA
HA I say that only because I still had not seen Tomo.

He hug us, one on each side of his arms, and
literally started to scream – Argentina, they are from Argentina, watch them Tim they are from Argentina. He scream and he crawl us all over the place for long time.

He is so sweet, I think he is the best.
Look at that cute kitten t-shirt he have on the pic. Is not he cute too? Yeah…

He asked us if we
had heard some of the sound check. We did not but none of that was important at that time. The long wait had obtained good results and it was all that mattered.

Shannon was still missing. As always we had to wait more for him.

Not much to say about him. He does not speak, he amost does not smile, he just does nothing. He only was there invading the place with his perfume.

I do not know why but I'm sure, if you ask all the people who have known him, which is what their remember most about Shannon... they will respond - He smell very very well.

3 comments:

  1. hahahahahahaha "he only was there invading the place with his perfume" I LOVE IT!!!! ... but it's so true!

    oh, and the bottle that jared is holding is Peroxide (to make his hair blonde). he didn't add the pomegranate until right before the show started. :)

    p, i LOVE your blog! it's the highlight of my day! :) hahaha
    xo
    LH

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree. the comments about shannon made my day!!!

    :( jeremy zane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jeremy welcome to my blog. BTW i think is :) no?

    ReplyDelete