Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 9 / The Concert - Chapter 1

Lights out, the bustle grows, PUM PUM PUM!!! Here are, these are Street Drum Corps. But wait a minute, what's that? Who is that piece of meat for export? Woooaaaooo…

Let me introduce you Mister Bobby Alt.


He is cute even with striped tights.

I had heard his music and knew I was going to enjoy their performance but Bobby was undoubtedly a plus. My God, when he sang I miss you… I miss you… I almost died.


Sticks and stone
s, a broken home,

I don’t want to be a
lone.

I miss you. I miss yo
u.

I know I can’t mak
e things right,

I just want you back in my life.


I miss you. I miss you.



The show they do is amazing, is powerful and full of energy. Everyone waiting for more but time is tyrant. My dear Bobby leaves the stage and the place is occupied by Neon Trees. EEEEWWWWW!!!

I did not like his music, I did not like his esthetics and I really really hate their singer. He spat someone from the public, he touch herself on stage OMG, again, I really hate that guy.

Nothing will convince me otherwise. He's a stupid fat and unpresentable man. I will not say a word more about this band.

Approximately 10 minutes after they finished Jared surprised us with a tweet with a pic included OMG his hair was very blonde. Tamara, Eugenia and I look at that picture thinking… “could be worse"

Then the curtain fell and the silence was shocking. The time had come. This is War.

Of course It’s Murphy's law “if something could be worse, will be worse” Jared had his Mohawk of furious-pink. Why, mother of God, why?


Find the 5 differences:


Ok the microphone you have one already...

To be continue...

3 comments:

  1. Another difference is that Woody has green eyes and Jared has wonderful blue eyes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally you put the same comment twice :D

    ReplyDelete