Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day / 7 Cont.

In the evening we returned to Downtown we had to enjoy The Freemont Experience and obvious eat my lobster.

The center of the city welcomed us with open arms and “Coronas” to 2 bucks. This is a great way to welcome us. We bought, and drank course, a couple. We had to take a number at the restaurant. I was not the only person who wanted to eat a lobster for $12. While we’re waiting other 2 beers .

We order our dinner, I ordered “the lobster special” and Eugenia, as usual, a hamburger we decided to be "original" with drinks and ordered 2 beers HAHAHA.

Look at my face in the pic next to my dear lobster, some people may be happy with very little.


After dinner we decided it was a nice night to continue drinking… My mother's name is Margarita, I love my mum, I love Margarita… Let’s drink Margaritas? We bought a giant strawberry margarita in a huge glass as a football ball.

The problem was after The Freemont Experience Show because we wanted to return to The Strip and we can’t bring alcohol inside the buses. How shit we would carry our ball? perhaps we would have to leave it? Nooooo way. Again how shit we would carry our ball? Of course, of course in a bag.

We don’t stop to laugh or take care of our "bag" on the whole trip. Half the laughs because the situation was funny the other half… you know the contents of the ball.

We ended the night singing to screaming around the street. Having lived in Mexico I have developed a good tolerance to alcohol. My friend never lived in Mexico. End of topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment