Tuesday, May 11, 2010

LA THERE WE GO!!!

L.A. THERE WE GO!!!

MARCH 31.-
My trip started with some problems. LAN had some “little delays” but little to them mean big setbacks for us. Euge would be waiting for me in Lima and I was never going to arrive on time.

They promise me tell her about my delay but it never happened… anyway almost 14 hours and 1 fierce fight with tears included after I arrived.


APR-1 / Day 1.- Euge was calmer than I expected even without coffee or cigarettes. We take a bus and finally Santa Monica was there.


We needed something for breakfast and a good dose of caffeine to start the day. The place chosen, could not have been otherwise, was Santa Monica Pier the first spot on the Mars Tour.


I saw a coffee shop in 2 minutes and wanted to drop headlong but but but obviously I have to first convince my partner that Starbucks is not the only coffee shop in the world. Hard work but works.


Was pretty cold morning but the view was wonderful so we decided to take our coffee outside. Comment on the sidelines for the full bagel that was delicious.


After breakfast the plan was to get new cameras and a netbook to stay connected while travelling. So our first excursion we didn’t go to Hollywood or Chinatown we went to visit Best Buy. LOL


We walked all day to get those damn cameras. To add have we to explain to Best Buy’s sellers that if they sell a camera’s combo with extra battery that battery MUST BE able to function in the camera??? PUTA MADRE


We were tired to go out to eat, we were very tired even to take a shower so we ate at the hostel, like a pigs and like a pigs… we went to bed without a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment