Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day / 7 Another Mall and Freemont Experience

Now was the turn of the Las Vegas Premium Outlets Las Vegas located at the north of town. This was MY mall, only big premium brands.


My partner again thought that this was not a place for her and again she was wrong. Before that I decided to get off the bus on Freemont Street. Only a stupid can think that a show with a giant highlights roof can operate in broad daylight. Guess what ladies and gentlemen? Yes I'm that kind of stupid… But that mistake was useful because we could see a variety of gastronomic offers, some very interesting and cheap.


Definitely had to go back there... I want a lobster, I really want one.


Already in the Mall we toured several shops and bought in many of them. This place was like an amusement park for me: Armani, Banana Republic, Guess, Harley Davidson, Tommy Hilfiger and more YAY!!


Eugenia buy a spectacular ball gown for less than 20 dollars that was really a bargain. That was one of the best purchases ever even though Armani belts were close.


Our coffee of the evening was again at Starbucks but this time I discovered something wonderful, dedicated to my friend Jana, my coffee was accompanied by the spectacular 3 chocolate Cupcake. I had my own Coffee cupcake HAHAHA


We do not forget we had to buy the small suitcases. We needed a carry on to continue our trip because my beloved sister LH, thank God, had agreed to carry our luggage back to California. You maybe forgot about the 240 dollars we had to pay to bring them… We did not.


We entered a shop and Euge choose a good quality one but full of color drawings, I thought it was a joke, was not. (Sorry a spanish thing: en serio esta llena de chirimbolos de colores). I was faithful to my manners and choose an orange Kenneth Cole. Then we try to put all our purchases inside… just try.


To be continue...

1 comment:

  1. wow! a ball gown for $20?!?!? i would've bought it... even if i didn't have anywhere to wear it! haha
    ... and that cupcake looks soooo good! :)
    ~LH6277

    ReplyDelete