Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 8 / MGM’s Lions & Our Tigers

This morning we made a short list of things to do. We had to go to MGM to see the lions, we had to find a travel agency to buy an helicopter’s trip to the Grand Canyon for my and we wanted to go to the Palms to make a “field study” in the Pearl Concert Theater.

We begin with the most important.
Reserve a place for me inside a helicopter to go to Grand Canyon. That was too easy. 15 minutes and 300 dollars later I already had my seat. We continue by the majestic MGM and their lions. Awesome those animals are wonderful. Although I was a little sadness to see them stuck in that glass cage.


We needed to eat something and this time we choose to come back to the Wynn and eat in “The Buffet” WOOOOHOOO…

All the food in that place was spectacular, the desserts in one word superb. Look at this pic. I ate a little bit of all
those desserts.

Look at this pic. I ate a little bit of all those desserts.

I wanted to stay and live there but Eugenia was anxious to go to the Palms. For the first time all trip we did what she wanted, THANK GOD.







As soon as we arrived we saw that the place was full of posters and neon lights announcing the concert. Cool.


Then Eugenia saw someone whose face was familiar, was Emma. And my friend said something that sounded like music to my ears – If Emma is here, Jared is here. Ok, ok, ok, can we set up a camp here? We will stay to wait was my immediate response and she agreed.

I need one more pee break but I waited over an hour, only when I was about to explode I ran to the bathroom. That was ridiculous we had another hour to wait.

Finally… quietly J appeared on the scene. To be continued… HAHAHAHA How many of you are hating me right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment