Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 9 / Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour & Pre-concert Episode 1

I was going to get on a helicopter Woooohoooo!!! The guy from the tourist agency picked me up promptly at 7:30 a.m.

When I arrive at the airport, for a moment, I felt a little scared. The helicopter, in the distance, looked like a mosquito… What the hell. I would be thousands of feet off the ground sitting in a mosquito? However, when I was ensconced in my seat, I discovered a nice sign on the control panels that said:



This made me laugh so much that I forgot where I was sitting. Ohhh I almost forgot to tell, when I was climbing into the cabin I'm wrong door and I was close sit in the pilot's seat LOL. That would have been a suicide trip but could have been a good title for a fable “P piloting a mosquito” LMAO.




What I can tell about this tour… the views are amazing and the experience of flying on those huge cliffs a flood of adrenaline. Everything was so incredible that I did not remember, in all that time, the agenda for this afternoon.





Back at the hotel Eugenia was waiting for me in our room. She had managed to order breakfast and I congratulate she on this. What I mean is, she finally did it, alone but she quickly told me she had asked for someone who spoke Spanish in the cafeteria… HAHAHA

We went to Subway to get some snacks and drinks and from there we went straight to the Palms.

It was around 2 pm when we arrived. Of course there was hardly anyone there. You must be crazy or very anxious to go many hours before. We are mad and we were anxious but we were not the only ones. There were a small group of local echelons.

The guys of Mars had organized a small hunt with 3 pairs of Golden Tickets but our fucking (puto) BlackBerry never worked to follow the clues. That “thing” runs though to read a message from J who said:

You can imagine what we did. We ran, as insane persons, looking for the hotel shop. We were like 8 by this time. Then a hotel security man, saw us looking for something like desperate, he approached one of the girls and asked – What are you looking for? I and any other person consistent would have said the hotel shop… but she stared fixedly him and unperturbed she answered JARED LETO!!! (Que HdP) no comments.


Coming up... Day 9 / Pre-concert Episode 2

No comments:

Post a Comment