Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 9 / The War is won & After-show

Unfortunately, when I was very close to getting up on stage, a guy who looked like a huge mountain stopped me.

First I tried to explain Jared had chosen me but he did not understand or did not want to understand. So then I just start to insult him… in Spanish, in English, in whatever HAHAHA

My dear Gaston would say – Que vida injusta (T.N. That unfair life). I thought about getting on anyway, but I did not want to end in jail.

Nothing was going to ruin that night. Nothing. After a while struggling and kicking I abandoned the attempt and enjoy a full orchestra final.

When we left the place and I went to get some drinks, some soft drinks. While waiting for my sister we do not stop to chat about the concert and, when she finally came out, we do not stop to chat about the concert.

OMG OMG OMG… I just finished reading the blog of Eugenia… How could I forget what Tomito said the day we met, He was hugging us and at one point said – We are sharing some love… AWWWW OMG How could I forget that?

LH leads us to the hotel. On the way I discovered some people can do more than one thing at the same time. She, certainly, can drive, sing to the cries and see photos all at the same time. LMAO Plus, she don’t killed us on the road.

She also can drive, sing to the cries, see photos and kiss a picture of S in the camera. I have proof but, this life sucks... but anyway I love this life, that's the only reason why I'm NOT going to show you that picture

In the hotel she took our “putas” baggage. She also saw for the first time her baskets. There is no love at first sight, but… will exist love at first scoop?

Was a great night from start to finish. I would have liked to share a little more time with my little sister but I have a hunch, if life brought us together it may do so again.

I put here some photos of that wonderful meetings's night. Echelons I will take you in my heart forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment