Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 13 / Coffee Cupcake’s Day

The most important of “the day 13” was that I met “Coffee Cupcake”. “Coffee Cupcake” is not a place to drink coffee and eat cakes, “Coffee Cupcake” or just “Coffee” is the nickname of my dear friend "Jana". Her friends got her that nickname for obvious reasons... she drinks coffee all day and loves cakes.

I might also add that she is sweet and tender like a cake and at the same time she is so fun to keep you awake like a coffee.

I had met Coffee before, in Kyte, but I had never seen her face to face. Jana lives in Germany, she went to LA to help his artist friend to prepare an exhibition.

Eugenia and I went that night to the exhibiti
on to meet her.


The place of the exhibition looked like a lesbian’s convention but Phill’s work is very good.


We were very tired so we share a few drinks and snacks with our friend and we went to sleep.

We agreed to find us the next day to visit The Hive

No comments:

Post a Comment