Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 14 / The Hive second chance

Around noon we meet Coffee at The Hive’s door. When I say The Hive, I say “the new one” because, as we all know, “the original one” was closed in March. Sadly, the new place located next to the original, is not the same at all.

Anyway our trip would never have been complete if we didn’t go there.
This time it was also our second chance for The Hive because we made our first before going to Las Vegas.
The place was open and Robbie and James were working when we arrived. An old proverb says: “the first impression is the only that counts”... Our first impression there was YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.


Immediately we decided to change our strategy. As I said before was about noon so, we decided to go and return with a giant pizza and drinks.

I am still not sure, even now, if something changed in my first impression however I am sure of one thing “Music soothes the savage beast” and “Pizza soothes the The Hive members”. (Especialmente a la #gordaconchudaesa). I mean she takes about 10 minutes to greet us when we got to the place and less than 2 minutes to get dishes for pizza. LOL.

We had lunch sitting on the mythical pink sofa after that when we went for a coffee.


Before we left James tweet this message for the rest of the Echelon at home.

We went out after mission accomplished feeling deep in our hearts YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers?

    I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Appreciate it!
    my webpage: www.michigan.gov/uia

    ReplyDelete